1. How do I place an order?
Shop online and purchase from us directly. We accept Direct Bank Transfers (for Malaysian customers only), PayPal and most major credit cards.
2. What about shipping?
For Malaysian orders :
We use Poslaju or Pos Ekspres (2-3 working days).
For international orders :
We use Pos Malaysia Flexipack or Pos Malaysia Registered Mail.
- South East Asia countries (4-10 working days)
(Brunei, Singapore, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam)
- All other countries (6-20 working days)
Please note :
- All orders will come with a tracking number which you can track on pos.com.my.
- Please allow 1-3 days for packing upon placing your order.
- If you do not receive your orders 5 days from when we send the tracking number, please inform us immediately, as we have only 10 days to file any enquiry with POS Malaysia. This applies to local orders only.
3. What are the refund & exchange policies?
Please note that there will be no refunds or exchanges, unless item received is different from your order. Kindly contact us within 3 working days upon receiving your parcel.
We will not be held responsible for items lost, but should this happen, we will try our best to solve it together with you.
4. Do you do wholesale?
We are looking for distribution partners worldwide and we do provide wholesale pricing as well. Please email us at email@example.com for further discussions.
5. What about collaborations?
We are always open for collaborations. If you are an artist/illustrator and would like your art to grace our notebook covers or our paper goods, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.
6. What about copyright?
Please note that all information and images listed in our website are subject to copyright. No part of these information, images or listings may be copied, reproduced or modified in any manner without prior written permission from us.