Azreenchan Zine - Beijing
Note on how the book got its content : I went to Beijing in the winter of 2012 with my family. This is among the first travel journal I made in the early years.
I digitized and compiled it in 2020 as a free download for my 10$ Patreon tier as reward. You can also support me on my Patreon to see more of my downloadable zines.
Who is this book for ?
- People who love to travel, this is a fun + easy book to read about my short experience in Bromo & Singapore.
- People who love doodles & scribbles in book, this is one example of how to turn your experience into something physical, a different way to share with the world.
- People who love visual journals/visual travelogues, here is a sample from someone who loves to doodle and to record things in writing.
- Anyone who would appreciate the work of a local illustrator !
About this book :
- Size: A5 (15 x 21cm)
- Printing info: Printed on 128 gsm paper
- Pages: 16 printed pages
- Language: English + Minor Malay
- Printed in Malaysia, self-published.
- All rights reserved to the owner.
Special note : By buying this, you are helping and supporting me in my dream of becoming a successful independent illustrator.